- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Cape San Blas?
Yay, Maura, you guessed it! I’d bring you back a live oyster but they don’t like to travel (further than my own plate, of course!) More soon…
well wherever it is i want to be there too! c
It is stunningly beautiful here and still pristine in many ways. You’d love it. I always hate to leave but will be home very soon and post more details.
I would have guessed St. George Island, but Cape San Blas is similar. We’ve been to both. Enjoy!
Thanks Judy! We’ve had a great time and are homeward bound. Trips to the beach are always too short! We drove out to St. George last week…also very beautiful.
What a great spot to spend the day!
Yes indeed, it is…it’s a very special place, John. If you ever get the chance to go, do it!
What a lovely spot for a mind vacation!
It really is, Eva, you hardly have cell phone or data service there so it really feels like a vacation….and it was hard to come home! Check back in the next day or so for my full post on the area and some great sunsets.